So whether you want to put on a special event in your school, try out a new resource in the classroom, or take part in a contest, there are lots of ways you can become a part of Maths Week London 2019.
Ways to get involved
- Register for a free starter pack full of activity and event ideas
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive updates about the free resources on their way and the small grants fund we are launching to help all schools to take part
- Enter the Sumdog online maths contest and compete against schools across London
- Join the Facebook Community Group to share ideas ahead of Maths Week London
- Follow us on Twitter to join the conversation
Help us spread the word and put up a Maths Week London poster in your staff room to encourage everyone to get involved. We’re sending all London schools a printed copy next week (w/c 19th March) so look out for your free poster!
We can’t wait for you to join us to celebrate Maths Week London 2019!