The mission of Maths Week London is to nurture a love of maths and spark an interest in a subject that impacts all of our lives, every day! We are inviting primary and secondary schools and children from across London to join in the fun and celebrate with us this June.
So whether you want to put on a special event in your school, try out a new resource in the classroom, or take part in a contest, there are lots of ways you can become a part of Maths Week London 2019.
Ways to get involved
- Register for a free starter pack full of activity and event ideas
- Sign up to the newsletter to receive updates about the free resources on their way and the small grants fund we are launching to help all schools to take part
- Enter the Sumdog online maths contest and compete against schools across London
- Join the Facebook Community Group to share ideas ahead of Maths Week London
- Follow us on Twitter to join the conversation
Help us spread the word and put up a Maths Week London poster in your staff room to encourage everyone to get involved. We’re sending all London schools a printed copy next week (w/c 19th March) so look out for your free poster!
Download the Maths Week London Poster
We can’t wait for you to join us to celebrate Maths Week London 2019!